Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Drop of Golden Sun

While staying at my grandparents' home in Cleveland, NC, I have realized that I am surrounded by nostalgia.  This teddy bear, though not mine, is called Sunshine Bear.  As a baby and then as a kid, this was my older brother's favorite stuffed animal.  For years now it has been proudly displayed on various furnitures in my grandparents' house, currently residing in the room in which I am staying.  It has been staring me down for the last few days, so I have decided to jot it down and share it with all of you!  May your days be full of sunshine, physically and spiritually!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everybody! Thanks for viewing my blog. If you like what I've done, please feel free to follow my blog to see my most recent posts!

Followers