Friday, August 7, 2009

Oh, You ARE the Manager?

Talk about the worst customer service! When I was walking into this particular Burger King, two of the employes were walking out, to take a cigarette break. But that doesn't compare to the employes inside the building! I first noticed the girl who was literally lying on the counter! Then, appalled, I head towards the employ who is at least standing and facing the door where I walked in. But, when I was about two steps from the counter, he looked at me, took his drink and walked away! My best hope seemed to be the employee who had his back turned to me, reading away in a book, but even then the girl napping away had to get his attention! When he turned around and saw that I was right in front of him, he plum near jumped out of his skin! I was flabbergasted that the entire establishment was filled with workers who clearly didn't want to be there! [When I've been searching for months to find a job!] The whole time I ate my meal I was fuming, and sat in the corner brooding over the terrible service. At least the older couple that was already in there was able to enjoy themselves while watching CNN on the plasma tv that obviously has a place in a fast food joint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Everybody! Thanks for viewing my blog. If you like what I've done, please feel free to follow my blog to see my most recent posts!

Followers